Re-uploaded Righthand.DataSet.Visualizer 0.9.8.

After I posted an updated DataSet.Visualizer 0.9.8 some people reported problems with corrupted zip file. Initially I assumed that this happens due to problems with file transfer but later, helped with valuable feedback (thanks Jeremy), I figured out that the problem might be due to the fact that I use WinRAR to create the archive. It seems that it doesn't work with XP built in zip compression and other Zip clients sometimes (in this case). So I created another zip archive. This time I used XP zip compression to make it compatible. I replaced the original archive with this, newer one. I hope it works now - just download the stuff again. Let me know if the problems persist.