Go, grab the Dataset visualizer test version for Visual Studio 2012 from dedicated page and visit forums as well.
Here is the list of what’s have been added/changed in 1.0.8.:
- Fixed Next Change, Next Error
- Added contextual menu features on row right click: Delete/Remove row, Accept/Reject row changes, Clear row errors
- Fixed original value showing (it could appear multiple times)
- Added a bunch of columns in table list (Errors count, Changed rows count, Rows count, Added rows count, Modified rows count, Deleted rows count). Errors and Changed count are background-lit when non zero to emphasize errors and change presence
- Renamed File/Commit and Exit to Persist and Exit to avoid confusion (this item persists changes back to the data owner - your application being debugged)
- A message box warning when closing visualizer when changes are present
- Empty table's name is gray in table list
- Added tooltip on column header showing column's name, caption, datatype, defaultvalue and whether it is nullable
- Grouping now works on RowState
Go, grab v1.0.8 from dedicated page and visit forums as well.